I'm Jeffrey Baskin
Marketing Professional Looking For A New Opportunity
- Age 37
- Address 4635 Torrey Circle San Diego, CA 92130
- E-mail email@example.com
- Phone +1 201-906-8911
I am an Online Marketing Professional with expert digital strategy, problem solving, public speaking, and leadership skills. Top-down, practical business knowledge gained through employment and entrepreneurship. Down-to-earth individual who rapidly gains the trust of clients and assumes ownership of projects from idea to fruition. Versatile resource, equally capable of functioning as an individual contributor, team player, or leader. Credentials include Google Analytics and Google AdWords Certifications as well as a Bachelor’s Degree in Management.
Senior Account Executive/Strategist
Plan, develop, and execute digital marketing strategies for 8 clients, whose annual budgets total over $10M, requiring extensive cross-functional team collaboration, project management, and client relationship management.
• Digital Marketing Subject Matter Expert, assessing clients’ environments and consulting with key decision makers at healthcare insurance, finance, and technology companies.
• Secure stakeholder buy-in to implement recommended digital marketing and lead generation strategies, including landing pages, YouTube videos, SEM, SEO, PPC, CRO, analytics, and social media.
• Manage client expectations and project deliveries from concept through production and launch.
• Team leader, managed multiple delivery teams of 5-7 employees to ensure quality work was done on time within the allotted budget.
• Instituted a public and professional speaking training course to help the staff speak more professionally during new client pitches, client meetings, and client calls. Goal was to eradicate bad speaking habits and to be perceived as more polished and professional when dealing with clients.
• Healthcare Insurance Company: Implemented $3M digital marketing strategy/budget that reached 1.9M unique viewers and achieved client’s goal of improving cost per lead by 17% YOY.
• Largest Online Retailer of Gold and Silver: Exceeded cost per acquisition goal by 30%.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Identified need and founded niche business providing digital marketing services to clients worldwide.
• Marketing Strategies: Implemented solutions spanning educational-based marketing, website development, content creation, content management, search engine optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), conversion rate optimization (CRO), social media, and copywriting. Also acted as a marketing agency for companies without dedicated marketing support and provide staff augmentation.
• Sales Lifecycle: Delivered presentations, prepared quotes, and negotiated contracts and deliverables.
• Team Leadership: Delegated work assignments to staff of 6 employees, virtual contractors, and subject matter experts.
• Project Management: Supervised multiple concurrent projects, ensuring on-time/budget deliveries.
• Business Management: Oversaw day-to-day operations and quality control.
• Client Relations: Maintained high client satisfaction through responsive support and issues resolution.
Increased client site traffic by 50% and sales/conversions by 20% within a single year. Built website from the ground up and grew traffic to 30K visitors monthly in just one year.
Director of Client Services and Education
Earned fast-track promotion from customer support representative to a client-centric role educating customers and managing 4 sales, marketing, and customer service employees.
• Training & Support: Taught customers how to utilize complex products via tradeshows and webinars.
• Tradeshow Execution: Orchestrated domestic and international tradeshows, including logistics, booth display, and sales/marketing collateral.
Conducted live sales and educational presentations in front of an audience up to 1,000 people at industry tradeshows in US, UK, Egypt, Jamaica, Greece, and China. Significantly increased visibility, participation, and leads through creative booth displays, contests, and giveaways.
Met and/or surpassed goals in analyzing highly complex trading strategies supporting a team of 4 traders.
Executive Assistant/Operations Manager
Go-to resource for 2 executives and music industry clientele. Maintained multiple calendars and organized conference calls, meetings, and travel. Coordinated meetings with record producers, attorneys, and promoters.
• Effectively promoted clients through bookings, increasing their media exposure by 10%.
Business End User Care Representative
Provided support in a high-volume call center, requiring astute problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Exceeded call handling times and quality evaluation goals by a minimum of 15% every week; raised customer service satisfaction ratings by 6% in a short timeframe.
Bachelor of Science - Management
Indiana University - Kelley School of Business
Google Analytics Certification
Google Adwords Certification
Optimizely Platform Certification
Professional and Community Affiliations
Long Island Bulldog Rescue
Promote organization through marketing assistance, PR, community outreach, and fundraising activities. The mission of Long Island Bulldog Rescue (LIBR) is to provide education, prevention, intervention, and adoption services to ensure that all English Bulldogs enjoy long, healthy lives in loving, safe, appropriate homes where they are provided the life-long care they require.
Established and promoted a dispute resolution organization; served on Board of Directors for one year. Instrumental in creating website in 7 languages along with social media presence.
Here are some of the things I like to do in my spare time.
- Watch Movies
- Play Golf
- Play with my dog
Feel free to contact me
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile 201-906-8911
- Website www.jeffreybaskin.com
4635 Torrey Circle
San Diego, CA 92130